How To Take Your Photo.
* In your photo, you must be standing in front of a white or light coloured background at least one foot away. Babies need to be placed on a white or light coloured blanket or bed sheet. You can inprovise by hanging white bed linen to make a make shift background.
* You must be facing forward and looking straight at the camera
* You have to have a neutral expression and your mouth closed
* You have to have your eyes open, visible and free from reflection or glare from glasses
* You cannot have hair in front of your eyes
* You cannot have a head covering (unless it’s for religious or medical reasons)
* You cannot have anything covering your face
* You cannot have any ‘red eye’
* You cannot have any shadows on your face or behind you
Photos of babies and children
Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
Children under 6 don’t have to be looking directly at the camera or have a neutral expression.
Children under one don’t have to have their eyes open. You can support their head with your hand, but your hand must not be visible in the photo.
You can’t wear sunglasses or tinted glasses. You cannot wear reading glasses.
* After you have completed the instructions you must go to the shopping cart select your country, go to the secure payments and pay for your item and then upload your image to us.
If we feel the photograph does not meet the Biometric Requirements we will contact you so that you can take the photograph again and send it to us again via our message button or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU ONLY PAY ONCE!!
THIS EXAMPLE SHOWS:
HOW TO....... AND...... HOW NOT...... TO TAKE PHOTOS
HOW TO TAKE BABY PHOTOS